Read the case study of how New England Biolabs partnered with Managecore to migrate their global SAP landscape to the Azure
Frequent outages, delayed projects, and unacceptable downtime metrics were becoming the norm for NEB's Basis Support. With a multi-year global rollout of their SAP system on the roadmap, NEB needed to create a stable platform and find a more reliable SAP managed services partner.
Read the full case study to see how Managecore stepped into plan, administer, and oversee the NEB's SAP to Public Cloud migration, proactively offering strategic guidance throughout the project’s lifecycle, and continue to provide hands-on customer support post go-live.
The new Azure cloud solution is High-Availability infrastructure being managed by Managecore has given NEB an enormous amount of peace-of-mind and the confidence to continue with their global rollout. All for less cost and a lot less effort. Which could not have come at a better time as NEB brings products to market in order to support customers working to develop tools and vaccines for SARS-CoV-2, and need reliable SAP systems.'
- Complete peace of mind through more customer centric support
- Full Transparency to their SAP Landscape by leveraging Managecore Watchdog
- High Availability Infrastructure in Azure
- Frees up IT team to focus on support of global operations
- Reliable systems to build upon for future global expansion